1. All goods remain the property of Finewood Joinery Products Ltd until paid in full.
2. VAT at the current rate is included in all displayed prices.
3. All products are offered subject to availability and we cannot be held responsible should any part of a purchase not be available.
4. Timber is a natural product and may be subject to colour and grain variation.
5. All drawings, brochures, catalogues and other promotional materials are to be treated as illustrative only. Their contents form no part of any contract between us and you should not rely on them in entering into any contract with us. Copyright in any such items as are referred to shall remain with the Company.
6. Door types, sizes and dimensions may slightly vary from those on the Web site, in our brochures or on display in our showroom.
7. A. All products supplied by the Company are guaranteed for a period of twelve months from date of delivery, and at that time, to be of good material and workmanship and to be free of defects, which would render said products unserviceable and/or unfit for the ordinary, recommended use.
B. This guarantee is made to the original purchaser only and does not extend to subsequent purchasers during the period of this warranty.
C. If guaranteed products are found to contain defects/faults as stated herein, at our option will either, repair defective/faulty item(s), furnish purchaser with replacement item(s) or refund the amount the purchaser paid us for the returned defective/faulty item(s). This guarantee does not cover any other charges incurred such as labour for removal of defective products, rehanging of new and/or replacement products, transportation to and from site or reimbursement for any other work/service not originally supplied by us.
D. This guarantee excludes:
Any door manufactured in Pine.
Any doors that are improperly hung or do not swing freely.
Normal wear and tear including wear through of finish.
All exterior doors where there is inadequate overhead protection.
8. All products must be stored, decorated and installed in accordance with British Standards.
9. Please check your products thoroughly for defects, damage or unsuitability once received. Under no circumstances will products be credited or replaced after treatment or installation. The installation of these doors by yourself, or your representative, shall constitute acceptance.
10. All damages or shortages must be expressed to us in writing, preferably by email within 3 working days.
11.A. You have the right to return any products purchased online within seven days of the date of receipt. The products must be returned at your expense in the condition they were received. Refunds will be processed once the products have been inspected upon their return to check they are received back in the condition they were received by you.
B. A 25% restocking charge will be levied when products are returned to stock outwith the seven day period.
C. We reserve the right to refuse any return request made outwith the seven day period, at our discretion.
D. This does not apply to products made to your specification, as these products are non-returnable.